• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

5 September 2013

Love Story

Love Story

A Must Read Story... A poor boy loved a rich girl.
One day the boy proposed her.
Then the girl said,"listen! your
monthly salary is my
daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with
you?

How could you thought that?
I will never love you.... So,forget me'n get engaged
with
someone else of your level..." But, some how the
boy could not
forget her soeasily.. 10 years later... One day they
became face to
face in a shopping
center... The lady said,"Hey! you! How are
you?
Now I'm married..
Do you know how much is my
husband's salary? Rs.
2 lac per month! Can you imagine?
'n he is also very smart... " The guy's eyes got wet
with
tear by hearing those
words.. After few minutes her husband
came before the lady
could say something to the guy,
her husband started to say by
seeing the guy.. "Sir!
You here? Meet my wife..." Then he said toher
wife,"I'm going
to assist a project
of sir,
which is of Rs. 200 crore.'n do u
know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get
her.. That's why still he is unmarried. How much
lucky the girl was.. Isn't it? Now a days who can
love like
that way?" 

Moral: Life is not so short.. So, don't
be so proud of yourself
and damn others. Situations change with time.
Every one should respect other's
love....... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Address

Ameerpet Hyderabad India

Phone number

+(91) 9703500030

Website

abhilashorgs.com